From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of EasyAnt 0.9 - Take 2
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 12:04:45 GMT

Le 10 févr. 2013 à 07:25, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> a écrit :

> On 2013-02-07, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
>
>> The svn tags are there:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/easyant/plugins/tags/0.9-incubating/
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/easyant/buildtypes/tags/0.9-incubating/
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/easyant/skeletons/tags/0.9-incubating/
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/easyant/core/tags/0.9-incubating/
>
>> The released artifacts are there:
>> http://people.apache.org/~hibou/easyant-0.9-incubating/
>
>> The KEYS file is there:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/easyant/KEYS
>
> +1 in general, well done.
>
> some nitpicking (for future releases)
>
> * the .md5.sha1 files look  bit odd :-)

oops. I will not publish them, obviously. :)

> * the checksums talk about easyant-foo while the files are called
>  apache-easyant-foo

I renamed them after the checksum. Unless there is some objection, I will fix the name in
the checksum before the vote on general@.

> * I assume you inted to have separate releases in the future, otherwise
>  I'd prefer a single tag rather than four of them

I consider here that there is a kind of simultaneous release of 4 components. And we may see
it as a lot more components because some individual plugin or buildtype could be release independently.
But for our sake for this first big release, I packaged them as one.

> * core's tag contains an "experiment" folder and eclipse formatting
>  rules not present in the source tarball.

Strange. We'll fix that in the next release.

> * the buildtypes, plugins and skeleton ZIPs uncompress directly into the
>  current dir rather than an easyant-… directory

We'll try to fix that in the next release.

Thanks!

Nicolas