From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Tutorial review
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 20:22:49 GMT
Hi there,

I'm currently writing a set of tutorial on our blog. The idea is to start a
simple webapp project, adapt it with project specific targets , and
factorize the code in a reusable plugin.
* a getting started : for begginers
* adapting project to your needs  : to show how we can configure easyant
including custom targets and how we can plug into the project lifecycle.
Here i suggest to implement a missing feature code coverage for example.
* writting plugin : extract coverage stuff into a reusable plugin

Why not doing this on our documentation ?
   - to make promotion of easyant
   - to let people comment specific topic and see missing points in our
tutorials

Once we'll get enough feedback we could then merge those tutorials in our
official documentation.

Are there volunteers to review those article ? :p

Cheers,
Jean-Louis Boudart