From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [CANCELED][VOTE] Release of EasyAnt 0.9
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 11:12:17 GMT

Le 1 févr. 2013 à 13:18, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> a écrit :

> On 2013-01-31, ant elder wrote:
>
>> One is i don't think there should be the '(TM)' after Easyant in the
>> NOTICE file. The other is that the Incubating DISCLAIMER file is
>> missing.
>
> I don't think the (TM) too much will hurt but I'm afraid the missing
> disclaimer will make the vote fail on general@incubator.

hum, I missed that DISCLAMER file.

I have found some lines about it there:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html
"For releases, the text SHOULD be included in a separate DISCLAIMER file stored alongside
the NOTICE and LICENSE files."

But for what I understand of the context, this is a "SHOULD" as there might be somewhere in
the doc that disclaimer. And we don't have it anywhere in the distribution.
So I'll roll out a new build with that fixed. And we'll fix the README too.

Cheers,
Nicolas