From Nicolas Rigeade <nicolas.rige...@gmail.com>
Subject My personal email published on the internet
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:10:37 GMT
Hi,

I would like to tell you just to remove the publication of my personal
email on the internet please, as i'm receiving emails from anyone who is
making a search on the internet just by puting my name. Please find below
where you did it.

Kind regards,
Nicolas from France

*Google link:*
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-easyant-dev/201205.mbox/%3CCAPg-fUrcH9_+PwA=Qbn-CPrPM=QEp-Mm6HGm1GSPFZVdEWoqmQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

*Result of search:*
incubator-easyant-dev mailing list archivesFromNicolas Rigeade <
nicolas.rige...@gmail.com>SubjectBook about EasyantDateSun, 13 May 2012
12:19:13 GMT

Hi,

I'm interesting about using easyant in my projects.
So just to check if there is a book about easyant, if no can you send me a
complete sample of module.ivy file (with war, ear creation and deploy)
please?

Best regards,

--
Nicolas RIGEADE from France