From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of EasyAnt 0.9
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:22:26 GMT

Le 30 janv. 2013 à 14:16, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> a écrit :

> I'll look at the release artifacts and cast my vote later.
>
> On 2013-01-30, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:
>
>> Shouldn't we add general@incubator.apache.org in cc from this vote?
>
> You hold a second vote on general once the vote passes here unless the
> rules have changed while I wasn't watching.  Which has been quite often
> lately - me not watching, that is.

I have to admit that I don't know for sure. I have searched the incubator doc without finding
any explicit paragraph about that. So I looked to how recent other releases under the incubator
have been handled.
And that's it: one first vote on the dev mailing list; once accepted, another vote is launched
on general@ referencing the first vote.

Nicolas