From Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: My personal email published on the internet
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 00:34:02 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

The Apache Public Forum Archive Policy [1] describes this situation. As
documented there, "posting from the wrong address" (more concretely for
your situation, revealing your name and personal email address) does not
warrant modification of the archives. Modification at Apache would also
have no effect on mirrored archives of this mailing list.

Brian

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html