From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A first release process
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 21:05:34 GMT
I was thinking about it this morning when i saw Maarten's mail.
Are we supposed to make a RC ? or directly a release?
If apache process forces us to make a RC, then we could do the release with
current code base and then switch to 2.3.0-final.
In other case i would be in favor of waiting ivy 2.3.0 final release.
By the way, does it sound good if I try do a release just after the release
of Ivy 2.3.0 (so we can use it in EasyAnt) ? Ivy release process should
start next week.

Nicolas