From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A first release process
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:42:40 GMT
Sounds good for me.

But i'm wondering if it won't be safer to replace the step :
 * invoke ant install-all: it will put every plugins into a shared
repository locally on the build machine
by
 * invoke ant install-all: it will put every plugins into a staging
repository on repo.easyant.org

For the first release i agree that it doesn't change anything.

But for future, plugins could be released individually. To make them
accessible (as they will not be in the main distribution)
repo.easyant.orgcould be a good host. Like for the main distribution,
we could use a
staging area to make them accessible before being definitivly "public" (or
"stable").

WDYT ?

--
Jean Louis Boudart