From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Remaining actions before a release
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 19:09:13 GMT
Dear easyanters,

There a few actions to perform before releasing a new version :

   - document extension points defined abstract-* plugin
   - take a decision about plugin documentation (where should we publish it)
   - tune default-easyant-ivysettings.xml it should by default use stable
   repo
   - configure jenkins job per plugin (i still have not enough karma to do
   it by myself, if no one do it i will configure them on
builds.easyant.orgfor the moment)
   - release all plugins / buildtype
   - update skeletons according to recent changes
   - release all skeletons

Most of those actions can be done quickly so we can except the release soon
in october.

Stay tuned

--
Jean Louis Boudart