From Dridi Boukelmoune <dridi.boukelmo...@zenika.com>
Subject Re: Defining easyant's high level target
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 11:06:08 GMT
Hi,

Indeed Maven doesn't have a "release" phase, I was talking about the
release plugin (which actually defaults to nothing).
But Maven has a specific scm tag in the pom which is used by the scm
plugin (which is used by the release plugin).

If you have a high level target named "release" I wouldn't agree with
a "release" plugin that would *automatically* perform some sort of
tagging *by convention*...

Dridi

--
Dridi Boukelmoune