From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Easyant Plugin's test
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 21:27:58 GMT
I've commited a almost all plugin tests. I've not yet tested plugins having
external dependencies (compile-groovy, compile-scala, jetty, etc...)

Second good news, checkstyle is fully tested and github now supports syntax
highlighting on easyant files (.ant and .ivy).

Ideally we would need to create one jenkins job per plugin, but i have not
enough karma to do this on builds.apache.org.