From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Offline feature
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:38:51 GMT
Hi EasyAnters,

I've just commited an experimental feature : go-offline.
This features allow someone to fetch easyant stuff (plugins,buildtypes) and
project dependencies in a local directory in order to work offline.
Note: Then this local directory could be shipped to make a distributable
build of a project

How it works :
EasyAnt provides two tasks :
  * ConfigureBuildScopeRepository designed to create an ivy filesystem
resolver in ${target}/repository/
  * GoOffline designed to install easyant stuff and project dependencies in
a givenrepository
Both task provides a few configuration options to make it flexible as usual
:).

I also introduced a new plugin named offline using those tasks.
This plugins register two build scope repository (one for easyant stuff,
and one for project dependencies as we have two distinct ivy instances) and
provide a target to call GoOffline.

Great, we now have everything in project target/repository but how easyant
will use it ?
The plugin detects if you're running easyant in offline mode (by checking a
property setted by easyant core), and configure build scope repositories as
dictator resolvers.
In ivy, when a resolved is declared as dictator it is used in place of any
specified resolver in IvySettings.

Any comments are welcome :)

Cheers,