From Zemian Deng <saltnlig...@gmail.com>
Subject How to change the compiler target/source version?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:51:35 GMT
Hello list,

I just found your EasyAnt project, and I think it's pretty awsome. I've
been looking for something like this in a while. So thank you for providing
this project to the community. I truely wish it will adapt by more users
and move it to a top level Apache project. (I think the original ant should
really have included! ^_^)

Anyrate, here is my first question: If I have a simple std-java project,
how do I change the javac compiler's target/source value? For example, I
have JDK7 installed, but I want the resulting jar to be 1.6 compatible.

Thanks,
Zemian Deng