From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing a top level index.html in target/report
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:13:52 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunatly there is no plugin for that. In easyant 0.8, we had a set of
tasks[1] for this purpose, but it wasn't plugged in javadoc / cobertura
plugins.
While migrating to Apache Software Foundation, we droped this code as we
had some IP issues with one commiter that did not follow us :'(.

How could you generate this index by yourself ?
You have two options :

   - write your own plugin  [2]
   - write an additionnal ant script (specific to your project) [3]

As writing plugins steps will change a bit in 0.9 i would recommend you to
take the way to write an additionnal ant script.

If you get time to spend on this to provide a clean solution for easyant
you're welcome :)

[1]
http://svn.easyant.org/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/easyant/tasks/menu/
[2]
http://incubator.apache.org/easyant/history/trunk/howto/writePlugins.html
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/easyant/history/trunk/ref/Modulefiles.htmlsee
the "The Optional module.ant file" chapter

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant