From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's do it
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 18:45:29 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

I fully agree with you on the release. You're right this low activity is
for sure affecting everyone's motivation.
I still believe we have cool things to do with this project.

I should commit a fix on easyant-core/trunk to be able to build the
project. To clarify the situation :

As mentioned in an earlier thread plugins/buildtypes will be published on
repository.easyant.org. The fix will configure easyant to be aware of this
repository.
The repository[1] currently contains plugins from easyant/plugins/trunk.
Thoses plugins may change as they are not really released yet. I will
publish all trunk easyant/buildtypes there in the same repository.

You can browse the repository to see how things gets structured (i will
open and email to suggest how we could manage it).

Then, the project would be "buildable" again based on the new
infrastructure, and we could follow the remaining steps to make the release.

I saw your announce about Xtext implementation and it perfectly fill in
easyant as we were planning to support "multi language" support for writing
easyant plugins.

[1] http://repository.easyant.org/

--
Jean Louis Boudart