From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's do it
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 22:22:22 GMT
Just commited the configuration to point to online repository.
Artifacts are correclty downloaded from there.

Unfortunatly, i can't build easyant itself with build-std-plugin 0.9 as the
build fail with following error :

 Manifest file: /path/to/easyant-core/target/MANIFEST.MF does not exist.

While scrolling the log i can see that manifest plugin is not triggered
correctly.

Problems seems to come from the buildtype itself, it's a wiring issue. I
haven't identified yet the problem but i assume it comes from this :
<bindtargets
targets="compile-java:compile,manifest:manifest,manifest:manifest-runnable,resources-std:copy-resources"
extensionPoint="package-jar:jar-ready" />

I will try to fix this tomorrow.