From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's do it
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:19:44 GMT
I think i found the original issue.

Injection of target into ExtensionPoint is deffered by Ant and done at the
end of the parsing of the "root" buildfile.

In EasyAnt we create this "root" buildfile by api [1], so we never enter in
the if condition [2] responsible of injection of target into extensionPoint.

We introduced this workaround to emulate a "root" buildfile as ant's
ImportTask make somes checks to verify we have at least one root level.

I don't know yet what is the best way to clean this i see the following
options :

   - Ask ant to extract the target injection to a public method
   - Refactor our code to not emulate a "root" buildfile

Any opinions ?

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/easyant/core/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/easyant/core/EasyAntEngine.java?view=markup==>
line 451 to 453