From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's do it
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:40:38 GMT
Should be fixed now, i have backported the code doing target injection into
extensionPoint until we take a real decision.

PS: Nicolas i have no access to jenkins configuration or even "build"
feature on builds.apache.org, could you give me access ? or tell me the
procedure to get access

Thanks in advance
Le 12 juil. 2012 16:19, "Jean-Louis Boudart" <jeanlouis.boudart@gmail.com>
a écrit :

> I think i found the original issue.
>
> Injection of target into ExtensionPoint is deffered by Ant and done at the
> end of the parsing of the "root" buildfile.
>
> In EasyAnt we create this "root" buildfile by api [1], so we never enter
> in the if condition [2] responsible of injection of target into
> extensionPoint.
>
> We introduced this workaround to emulate a "root" buildfile as ant's
> ImportTask make somes checks to verify we have at least one root level.
>
> I don't know yet what is the best way to clean this i see the following
> options :
>
>    - Ask ant to extract the target injection to a public method
>    - Refactor our code to not emulate a "root" buildfile
>
> Any opinions ?
>
> [1]
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/easyant/core/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/easyant/core/EasyAntEngine.java?view=markup==>
line 451 to 453
> [2]
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/helper/ProjectHelper2.java?view=markup==>
line 175
> [3]
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/ImportTask.java?view=markup==>
line 147

> 2012/7/11 Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org>
>
>> There was some issues with the jenkins too. But now it is back on track
>> and the build still fails yes.
>>
>> Nicolas
>>
>> Le 11 juil. 2012 à 09:12, Jean-Louis Boudart a écrit :
>>
>> > Sorry for the noise i reproduce the pb now. I have no idea yet about the
>> > cause.
>> > Le 7 juil. 2012 13:09, "Jean-Louis Boudart" <
>> jeanlouis.boudart@gmail.com> a

>> as

>> exist.

>> triggered

>> issue. I
>> >>>
>> targets="compile-java:compile,manifest:manifest,manifest:manifest-runnable,resources-std:copy-resources"

>> activity is

>> published
>> aware
>> easyant/plugins/trunk.