From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Let's do it
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:46:02 GMT
Hi guys,

I was starting to write the report for this month and I felt a little embarrassed. Since the
last report, April, there was actually no commit checked in. There was some work, which led
to have a bug reported and fixed in Ant.

So guys, let's do it. Let's focus on doing a release. Let's make some effort to keep things
going. This low activity is probably affecting everyone motivation.

I think there is cool things ahead. I have being plying with Xtext and I have made a DSL for
Ant [1]. We probably should discuss at some point if it would be interesting to have a DSL
for Easyant.

But that's ahead. Let's get things rolling. Let's focus on doing a release.
Let's do it !

Nicolas

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/sandbox/antdsl/doc/index.html