From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugin documentation
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 19:14:00 GMT
Hi there

As you should know we've recently refactored easyant's build process to make
it simpler and more extandable.
We need to reimplement a better mechanism to generate plugin documentation.

This brings a few questions like :

   - What do you expect to find on plugin / buildtype documentation ?
   - Which tools / technology could we to generate this stuff ?
   - Which output format are we targeting ? (html ? pdf ? both ? others ?)

Feel free to discuss about your ideas here, we will then update the issue on
jira[1] with your feedbacks.

Any ideas are welcome.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EASYANT-42

--