From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Clean up of some IP issues
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 16:49:09 GMT
I would like to start clean up the things everybody has agrees on or there is no question about
it.
So unless some has some objection, I will:
- get rid of everything under src/integration-test
- remove the menu generator
- remove the eadoc plugin
- remove the docbook plugin
- get rid of the patch of antunit and ivy
- get rid of src/test/antunit
- get rid of the plugins antunit, coverage, cobertura, emma

I'll look closer to the remaining code to clean.

Nicolas