From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continunuous integration and repository management
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 13:09:33 GMT
We'll need to setup tons of jobs, one for core and then one for each plugins
as it could be released independently. I thought i was easier for all to
have one place for both apache-compatible and non compatible stuff.
I feel confortable if we choose to use builds.apache.org for easyant-core
and core plugins, but in any case we need to have a second CI server for
other plugins  which could not be hosted @apache.org (such as checkstyle,
sonar etc...)

--
Jean Louis Boudart