From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Continunuous integration and repository management
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 15:05:53 GMT
On 2011-07-06, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:

> Let's turn this in a more formal vote :

Personally I don't intend to vote since I feel this is a decision of the
dev community which I certainly am not part of.  With my mentor hat on I
can live with either decision and see value in either.

I might be a bit biased in that I think you should focus more on the
part of EasyAnt that are in scope of ASF releases than those that are
out of scope.  Then again the not Apache License compatible plugins
could be a major factor for EasyAnt adoption, I don't know.

Stefan