From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with submodules
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:19:01 GMT
As you pointed out, EasyAnt support OSGI through build-osgi-bundle-java
buildtype[1].
It relies on a osgi-bundle[2] plugin using luminis bnd ant task[3].

We used this custom task as it was looking easier to interact with bnd, but
i just realized that bnd.jar content was merged in their task. So i can't
tell you which version of bnd they are using exactly.
Code hasn't move since 2009, i don't know if still maintened :/.

Their source are accessible at
https://opensource.luminis.net/svn/BUNDLES/trunk/build-plugin/.

Maybe it would be more safe to write a new plugin using bnd.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/easyant/buildtypes/trunk/build-osgi-bundle-java/
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/easyant/plugins/trunk/osgi-bundle