From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: EasyAnt online repository
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:38:12 GMT

Le 20 avr. 2011 à 15:13, Jean-Louis Boudart a écrit :

> Supposing we use apache.org/dist or https://repository.apache.org/, where
> should we host plugins sources incompatible with ASL ? and where should we
> host plugins releases incomatible with ASL ?

I don't mind.

And I forgot to point that there will be sort of two kinds of release. At the ASF, the canonical
release is the signed archive of the sources. This archive will have to be hosted on apache.org/dist.
Then as a convenience for the end users, we often provide archives of the binaries, and maybe
also deploy them on some repository managers.
So here we were discussing the second kind of released artifacts, not the first one which
is a kind of mandatory.

Nicolas