From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing phase-less easyant plugins
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:18:08 GMT
A few ideas :
 * Running test with last stable build and not the last released version :)
 * Adding easyant-core 0.9 as a provided dependency of each plugins and make
necessary evolution on antunit plugin to use this version of easyant

Le 22 avril 2011 11:31, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> a écrit
:

--
Jean Louis Boudart