From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 17:16:00 GMT
Hi guys,

Here are some news about easyant blog:

My idea is to answer both needs (having and aggregator and our own official
blog). A lot of friends recommends me to use wordpress as blog engine.

Fortunatly Wordpress provides a plugin to act as an aggregator :
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/feedwordpress/

So i've worked on wordpress with a friend of mine to design a wordpress
themes with easyant design.

The result is accessible at : http://blog.easyant.org

As you will see it aggregates Jerome's blog post talking about easyant.

The wordpress instance is hosted the same server were easyant (svn, hudson,
etc...) was hosted before.

What are the step then if we all agree with the solution ?

1 Publish a new blog post on our current blog (http://www.easyant.org/blogs)
to give the new blog URL.
2 Import all existing blog post from our current blog on the new one.

And then in a few weeks update www.easyant.org to point to
incubator.apache.org/easyant.

WDYT ?
Le 4 avril 2011 16:32, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> a écrit