From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap and priorities
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 22:49:16 GMT
Thanks for your advices about issues we may have if we use IRC and
timezones.
Idea was to organize periodical event (kind of "online barcamp", example
once every two month) , where people can interact with each other at a given
timezone (choosen by the community), . I thought it was a good opportunity
to create interaction between users and easyant developpers, no obligation
at all to be there, no binding decision taken there.
Every idea collected there could then be summarized by one volunteer on the
ML to take decisions.

Let's use it for random chat for now and see then how we could use it.
As a rule we can keep the "If it didn't happen on the mailing list it didn't
happen."

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant