From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:49:58 GMT
Generated doc looks good for me !

A few minor things to fix (it should not be blocking to go live) :

   - footer's background image is too small, the last line (the 3rd one) is
   not visible as we write in white color.
   - backport template.html styles and images to
   easyant/core/src/documentation to have the same layout between doc and our
   website

Le 14 mars 2011 15:41, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> a écrit
: