From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 10:55:42 GMT
It seems that we can't have a staging website [1] except if we use Apache
CMS.

Now comes a few questions:

   - As we haven't really started our website, should we follow our original
   idea and use xooki to generate our website ?
   - Do we really need a staging website ? or can we live with only
    production branch published "in live" ?