From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for March 2011 (easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:53:57 GMT
Hi all,

EasyAnt will be on a monthly reporting schedule for the first three
months, after that it goes into a quarterly schedule for as long as it
takes to graduate EasyAnt.

The initial report in February has been put together by Antoine but it
is the committers duty to go on with it.

On 2011-03-01, <no-reply@apache.org> wrote:

> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 16 March 2011, 10 am
> Pacific. The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator
> PMC report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted one
> week before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review.

This means the report has to be ready in
<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2011> by the 9th.  Please let us
mentors know when you deem it ready so we can review it.

While you are at it, please also update the status page at
<http://incubator.apache.org/projects/easyant.html>.  While I created
some initial content it is far from complete.

Stefan