From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for March 2011 (easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 04:56:57 GMT
On 2011-03-03, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:

> @PMC I've not updated the "Interim+responsibility" section as i have no date
> there.

> A few points to check :

>    - Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF
>    been received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the package, the
>    core code, and any new code produced by the project.
>    - Check and make sure that for all code included with the distribution
>    that is not under the Apache license, we have the right to combine with
>    Apache-licensed code and redistribute.
>    - Add all active committers in the STATUS file. What is the STATUS file ?
>    the incubator one ? a new file in easyant svn repository ?

> Can we consider this done ?

The first one isn't complete until we hear from Jason (or remove his
contributions).

At least I haven't done anything for the second part - quite possible
that there isn't anything to do, but I haven't verified that either.
Anybody else?

As for the third part I think it talks about the incubator page so
consider it done.

Stefan