From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for March 2011 (easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 05:32:33 GMT
On 2011-03-01, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:

> I know that we're still waiting Jason's CLA but what about Siddhartha ? I
> remember a acknlodgement mail talking about his CLA, did i miss something ?

Siddhartha's account was requested shortly after his ICLA had been
recorded.  Please keep in mind that most our infra guys are volunteers
as well so things sometimes take time.

The account has been created last night (European time) and I've enabled
svn access a few minutes ago.  Siddhartha told Antoine and me that he
won't be available for some time, though.

Stefan