From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Third Party Jars
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:39:19 GMT
I have discussed the topic further on Skype with Jean-Louis and Nicolas.
My take on the issue remains to move any plugin using non ASF compatible
dependencies
outside of the ASF, on apache-extras for instance.

Once there is a companion site for non ASF compatible easyant plugins,
it can be used also to
create plugins for commercial software such as WebSphere or Splunk or ...

So middle to long term the easyant companion site can have a purpose
much beyond only hosting
checkstyle support.

Regards,
Antoine