From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Website
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:41:31 GMT
I have put the doc of the trunk into the website. I did some general review of the branding,
broken links, it is now looking ok for me.

I have then generated the site into the production branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/easyant/site/production

Please review the site before we get it live.

Nicolas

Le 13 mars 2011 à 18:39, Jean-Louis Boudart a écrit :

> Done, the download page is also OK.
>
> After a quick review i think we could ask infrastructure team to put it in
> place.
>
> What are missing ?
> Link to easyant documentation (svn:external pointing to src/documentation
> for example).
>
> Le 11 mars 2011 16:23, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> a écrit
> :
>
>> great work Jean-Louis.
>>
>> As an incubator project, Easyant website needs to follow the Incubator
>> branding:
>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html
>>
>> So we nee to put a disclaimer in the home page and add the incubator logo
>> in the header.
>>
>> Nicolas
>>
>> Le 11 mars 2011 à 16:07, Jean-Louis Boudart a écrit :
>>
>>> I've initialized a draft, we still need a download page linking old
>> release
>>> before Apache Incubator.
>>>
>>> Feedback are welcome

>> Apache