From "Purkayastha, Siddhartha" <Siddhartha.Purkayas...@ca.com>
Subject Looking to participate
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:22:11 GMT
Hello All,

I regret having missed the initial steps we had in setting up EasyAnt on Apache. I had an
accident that held me back for sometime.

At this time I am wondering what will be the best way for me to begin working for EasyAnt.

I have been out of touch with EasyAnt for some time, since before we moved to Apache Incubation.

I am open to taking up any work but, will initially need some amount of technical mentorship
from anyone of you to catch up.

Can someone help? May be some occassional answers to not too intelligent questions will be
required :-)

In the mean time I am going through the past email discussions to find a understand developments.

Thanks,
Siddhartha