From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:33:42 GMT
Looks good for me. I also think it would be great to have a staging website.

The process seems workable enough and can be handled by an easyant build
(playing with scm-svn, xooki plugin).
We can imagine having something like this  :

   - easyant publish-local : would generate local website
   - easyant publish-shared : would generate the staging website and publish
   it
   - easyant release : would generate the production website

I created an issue for this (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EASYANT-19) and attached a draft there
:p

--