From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Infrastructure Needs
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:00:34 GMT
2011/2/14 Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>

> * content in svn
>
>  Do you intend to import any history or just commit the latest version
>  of EasyAnt into ASF's svn?
>
>  Importing history may only be meaningful once the accounts are there
>  (so committer names can be mapped), I'm not sure.

I don't think we need to bring the whole history. Head revision should be
sufficient.

> * a WebSite
>
>  You have lots of options.  Basically you can do waht you want as long
>  as the contents are stored in svn and you follow the branding
>  guidelines <http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/>.
>
>  Given that svn is there, I don#t think anybody is holding up prgress
>  on this.

I'm open on any suggestion you may have, we currently use a mix of redmine (
http://www.redmine.org) and a custom website for our documentation.
Simplifying our website should make our users happy ;)

> * an issue tracker
>
>  JIRA or Bugzilla?  Do you plan to migrate old issues (can't remember
>  what type of issure tracker you've used so far).
>
>  Ivy uses JIRA, Ant uses Bugzilla.
>
>  If it is JIRA, I think Xavier has enough karma to simple create one
>  for EasyAnt as well (if not, we'll open a ticket and ask for one, no
>  problem).

+1 for JIRA

All open issues are created by easyant team, so we can copy paste them on
jira.

> * a Wiki
>
>  Do you want one at this point in time?  If yes, Confluence or Moin
>  (you've seen Moin when you created the Incubator proposal and a
>  Confluence example would be Ivy's wiki
>  <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IVY/Index>).

I fully agree with nicolas, we don't it now. If we need something we should
put it on the documentation / website.

Cheers,
--
Jean Louis Boudart