From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The website
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:52:35 GMT
I was also in favor of using Xooki as we already use it for documentation.
We already have a xooki plugin for easyant that can handle history a la ivy.

By the way i don't know enough Apache infrastructure to know how we could
deal for publication and how to enhance the publication workflow. Reading
your description here seems to highlight that Apache CMS would be easier to
maintain / use.

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant