From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Migration to Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:14:53 GMT
Hi easyanters,

As you should know the migration to Apache Incubator has started, svn and
mailing lists has been created.

*Mailling List*

There two available mailling list :

   - easyant-dev at incubator.apache.org if you want to follow and influence
   developement
   - easyant-commits at incubator.apache.org if you want to follow what's
   going on inside the svn repository.

The lists are ezmlm lists like all ASF lists, this means you subscribe
by sending an empty email to LIST-subscribe@HOST from the email
address you want to use for the list.

Like told in my previous I suggest to make it read only to access archives.

*Source Code *

Initial import of source will be done soon into incubator repository [1].

*Issue Management*
We were using redmine as both issue management and main website.
During this migration we will switch to Jira [2]. We will recreate manually
open tickets there.

*Website*

It was a bit confusing to use redmine as both issue management / website.
During incubation process we will spend some time to make a real website
with an easy access to documentation. Feel free to post your ideas at
easyant-dev at incubator.apache.org if you have any ideas.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/easyant/

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/

Cheers,