From Xavier Hanin <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Infrastructure Needs
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:23:25 GMT
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 17:35, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> On 2011-02-14, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:
>
> > 2011/2/14 Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
> [...]
> >> * an issue tracker
>
> > +1 for JIRA
>
> Looks close to consensus as well.  As Xavier confirmed, he can set it
> up.  Please don't forget to update your incubator status page once done.

It seems we've reached consensus on JIRA. I'll take care of the creation, I
need to know:
- the project key: (the one which is used to prefix all issues). EASYANT is
a bit long for a key, maybe EZANT would be ok, or something even shorter? Or
maybe we don't care about the length?
- project Lead: I assume Jean-Louis would be a good fit, so I need your jira
username

Xavier
--
Xavier Hanin - 4SH France - http://www.4sh.fr/