From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap and priorities
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 16:56:13 GMT
As i said this does not intent to replace the ML, so we shouldn't take any
binding decision there.
I think it's often easier to start discussion there,  ideas can be shared
"in live" and then voted on the ML,  it's also a good area to discuss with
each other.

It's just a way to create "in live interactions" between commiters and/or
users. Do you see what i mean?

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant