From Xavier Hanin <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues migration
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:15:38 GMT
This is probably related to the notification scheme, I chose a default one
which is very probably not configured to send e-mails to easyant
notifications list.

I'll see if I find the good option for that later today.

Xavier

--
Xavier Hanin - 4SH France - http://www.4sh.fr/
BordeauxJUG creator & leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/