From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Infrastructure Needs
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:36:59 GMT
2011/2/15 Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>

> It seems we've reached consensus on JIRA. I'll take care of the creation, I
> need to know:
> - the project key: (the one which is used to prefix all issues). EASYANT is
> a bit long for a key, maybe EZANT would be ok, or something even shorter?
> Or
> maybe we don't care about the length?

I have no opinion on this.
Jira already have 7 character as key for jira (ex. COUCHDB ). If you think
EZANT is better i'm fine with this.

> - project Lead: I assume Jean-Louis would be a good fit, so I need your
> jira
> username

My jira username is jboudart.
Is apache jira instance linked to LDAP ? In other word should i use the same
id as for SVN (ie. jlboudart)   ?
--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant