From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Infrastructure Needs
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:11:11 GMT
The import has been committed.

In the import there is an Ivy repository which contains a lot of external dependencies, repository
which might grow upon use. I think this will be an issue while releasing EasyAnt at the ASF.
So we will need to discuss at some point how to better deal with the external dependencies
(we'll probably talk about the publication of the easyant plugins too). But I have kept it
in the import so we can still have a working build.

So now let's start hacking ! :)

Nicolas