From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Infrastructure Needs
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:51:11 GMT
Hi all,

I think we've waited long enough for all people to subscribe.

EasyAnt already has a place in svn that is fully functional with write
access for Xavier and Nicolas (more people will be added once the
accounts have been created) and a commits mailing list that is going to
receive change notifications.  That's pretty much all there is right
now.

Now for the things that aren't there (yet?):

* content in svn

  Do you intend to import any history or just commit the latest version
  of EasyAnt into ASF's svn?

  Importing history may only be meaningful once the accounts are there
  (so committer names can be mapped), I'm not sure.

* a WebSite

  You have lots of options.  Basically you can do waht you want as long
  as the contents are stored in svn and you follow the branding
  guidelines <http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/>.

  Given that svn is there, I don#t think anybody is holding up prgress
  on this.

* an issue tracker

  JIRA or Bugzilla?  Do you plan to migrate old issues (can't remember
  what type of issure tracker you've used so far).

  Ivy uses JIRA, Ant uses Bugzilla.

  If it is JIRA, I think Xavier has enough karma to simple create one
  for EasyAnt as well (if not, we'll open a ticket and ask for one, no
  problem).

* a Wiki

  Do you want one at this point in time?  If yes, Confluence or Moin
  (you've seen Moin when you created the Incubator proposal and a
  Confluence example would be Ivy's wiki
  <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IVY/Index>).

* anything else?

Stefan