From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues migration
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:50:23 GMT
On 2011-02-18, Xavier Hanin wrote:

> This is probably related to the notification scheme, I chose a default
> one which is very probably not configured to send e-mails to easyant
> notifications list.

Likely.  I compared EasyAnt's configuration with other projects and all
the other projects use custom notification schemes.

> I'll see if I find the good option for that later today.

Thanks.  It seems that being a member of the project admin group is not
enough for this kind of administrative task.

While you are at it, please also add the instance to the Incubator
category (no idea how to do that) so it appears listed with the other
incubating projects in the "all projects" list.

Thanks!

        Stefan