From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Infrastructure Needs
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:35:19 GMT
On 2011-02-14, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:

> 2011/2/14 Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>

>> * content in svn

>>  Do you intend to import any history or just commit the latest version
>>  of EasyAnt into ASF's svn?

>>  Importing history may only be meaningful once the accounts are there
>>  (so committer names can be mapped), I'm not sure.

> I don't think we need to bring the whole history. Head revision should be
> sufficient.

If this is consensus (maybe wait a bit for the rest to chime in),
Nicolas or Xavier could do so immediately.

>> * a WebSite

> I'm open on any suggestion you may have,

I don't intend to suggest anything here, I'm just standing on the
sidelines to cheer ;-)

Seriously, choose whatever the team feels best about.  IMHO it helps if
your documentation process is simple enough that users can provide
patches.

>> * an issue tracker

> +1 for JIRA

Looks close to consensus as well.  As Xavier confirmed, he can set it
up.  Please don't forget to update your incubator status page once done.

Stefan