From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Infrastructure Needs
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:39:36 GMT
On 2011-02-15, ant elder wrote:

> Its good to avoid concepts like lead developer in Apache projects

+1

> so often for things like Jira new projects use names like
> "<projectName> Developers" and the dev list email address, eg
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY

It is my understanding that such a usage of a mailing list address was
prohibited by infra.  Just right now there was a mail by Mark Thomas
(the following link to a similar mail of last week won't make any sense
to anybody but ant and Antoine, sorry):
<https://mail-search.apache.org/private-arch/struts-private/201102.mbox/%3C4D551CC2.8020407@apache.org%3E>

So even though we don't like the concept of a lead developer, this is
what JIRA calls it and what we have to cope with.  I'd suggest you add
multiple JIRA users to the admin group.

Stefan