From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: The website
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:25:38 GMT

Le 18 févr. 2011 à 16:45, Antoine Levy Lambert a écrit :

> On 2/17/11 2:52 PM, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:
>> I was also in favor of using Xooki as we already use it for documentation.
>> We already have a xooki plugin for easyant that can handle history a la ivy.
> +1
>> By the way i don't know enough Apache infrastructure to know how we could
>> deal for publication and how to enhance the publication workflow. Reading
>> your description here seems to highlight that Apache CMS would be easier to
>> maintain / use.
>>
> As Nicolas says he can contact Infrastructure and ask them whether a more integrated
workflow around xooki is possible. I will support that. I think infrastructure should support
several source formats for web sites and not make it a constraint to use a particular form
of markup as source code.

Actually I have contacted them to have some input about some possible improvement regarding
the Ant and Ivy website. I din't have any answer though. I guess my question were too vague.

So I tried to look deeper into the cms. I have read (sorry, I don't find the link) that with
some perl glue it should be possible to use other template engine. I'll keep you posted together
with the ant dev team on that topic.

Nicolas

>>> http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html